Tuesday, February 8, 2011

HERBIE HANCOCK VS BLUE NOTE


Tracklist

01. Maiden Voyage
02. The Eye Of The Hurricane
03. Little One
04. Survival Of The Fittest
05. Dolphin Dance

DOWNLOAD

Tracklist

01. Blind Man, Blind Man
02. A Tribute To Someone
03. King Cobra
04. The Pleasure Is Mine
05. And What If I Don’t
06. Blind Man, Blind Man (Alternate Take)

DOWNLOAD

Tracklist

01. Succotash
02. Triangle
03. Jack Rabbit
04. Mimosa
05. A Jump Ahead
06. Mimosa (Alternate Take)

DOWNLOAD

I love jazz. I Love Blue Note. I love Herbie Hancock. So it comes to no suprise that Herbie is the man. Focusing on 3 of my favourite albums from his Blue Note catalogue, "Maiden Voyage", "Invensions & Dimensions" & "My Point Of View". Add to that Herbie is still doing his thing after all these years, he never slipped always remained ontop of his game.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails