Friday, November 20, 2009

NOSAJ THING - L.A. MIX


One of my favourites for a loooooong time Nosaj Thing dishes out a monster of a mix. With some rare exclusives & remixes from his Low End Theory fam Flying Lotus, Daedelus, and The Gaslamp Killer to name a few. Check it out

01 Teebs "My Whole World" (Brainfeeder)
02 Flying Lotus "Unreleased"
03 Free The Robots "La Lune" (Alpha Pup)
04 Tokimonsta "Doing It My Way"
05 Exile "Summer Sun (Take Remix)" (Plug Research)
06 The Gaslamp Killer "Anything Worse" (Brainfeeder)
07 Ras G "Disco 4000"
08 Daedelus "LA Nocturn" (Friends of Friends)
09 Samiyam "My Buddy"
10 Kab & Tully "Unreleased" (My Hollow Drum)
11 Teebs "Unreleased"
12 Nosaj Thing "Us" (Alpha Pup)
13 Flying Lotus "Camel (Nosaj Thing Remix)" (Warp)
14 Nosaj Thing "Ice Cube Remix"

DOWNLOAD

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails